Become a Member
The Mennonite New Life Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to support the full integration and active participation of immigrants and refugees in Toronto by providing holistic settlement services and programs.
If you support our mission, become a Friend of the Mennonite New Life Centre and register as a community member of our organization.
Who can be a community member?
- Individuals over the age of 18 or other organizations or institutions previously authorized by their governing body.
- Candidates must agree with MNLCT purpose, vision, and mission.
- Candidates must be formally approved by MNLCT Board of Directors before becoming members.
How to join?
- Complete and sign a membership form at any of our three sites;
- Pay or request to waive the $5 annual membership fee and renew your membership annually.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Eligible to attend, speak and vote at the MNLCT Annual General Meeting.
- Eligible to be nominated to serve on the MNLCT Board of Directors and participate in all Board Committees.
- Receive MNLCT communications and attend our community building events and gatherings.Do you want to be involved in your community?