The MNLCT strives to support newcomers by providing meaningful work experience with the help of grants or other short-term funding programs.
We are pleased to have the following staff currently on board:
- Veronica Torres, Mental Health Counsellor, firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 699-4527, ext. 236
- Nilame Siboko, Family Crisis Intervention Worker (Languages: English, French, Lingala, Swahili), email@example.com, (416) 699-4527 ext. 234
- Sandy Zambrano, Mental Health Counsellor, firstname.lastname@example.org, (647) 776-2057 ext. 306
- Nuria Rajo, Group Facilitator for Women’s Group, email@example.com, (647)-776-2057
- Eduardo Rodriguez, Supply Receptionist, firstname.lastname@example.org, (647)-776-2057