This is an accessibility statement from Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto.
Measures to support accessibility
Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- SOGO Accessibility Plugin which enables adjustments for black and white, colour contrast, stop movement, readable font, and underlining links.
Accessibility of our website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto website:
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives, we are currently working on adding alternative text to graphics that contain text.
Download our documents to read more about our accessibility policies and plans.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto
1774 Queen St. E.,
Toronto, ON, M4L 1G7
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn: @mnlct
We try to respond to feedback within 2 weeks if contact information is available.
What’s Your Story