After two and a half years of COVID restrictions, we are ready to open our in-person Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) classes! We will start with classes for beginners – CLB 2 and CLB 4.
Our Care for Newcomer Children (CNC) program will also resume providing in-person childminding care for LINC students who are parents of children from 6-months to 5-years old. While you are attending a LINC class, your kids will be in good hands with our MNLCT professionals.
*All COVID-19 public health measures will be followed, including smaller size classes and use of PPE.
LINC Program IN PERSON classes will be offered at our Keele location:
2737 Keele St, Unit 9
North York, Ontario
(main intersection: Keele Street and Wilson Avenue)
- CLB 2 – Monday to Friday – 9 AM – 11 AM
- CLB 4 – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 10 AM – 12 PM
Participants must be:
- Age 18 years or older
- Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee/Protected Person, or Persons in Canada whose applications for Permanent Resident status are being processed in Canada and who have been informed by a letter from IRCC of the initial approval of their application subject to an admissibility assessment
- Have a valid Language Assessment from the YMCA of Greater Toronto
Register today by phone or email.
- Program Manager: Jorge Silvestri
- Tel: (647) 812-1332 ext: #5251
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org