- Sep 05 2023
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
BESIP New Cohort Starts
BESIP is a bridging program for internationally educated professionals (IEPs) to establish a path to high-demand jobs in human services.
The Bridge to Employment in Services for Immigrant Populations (BESIP) Program provides internationally educated professionals (IEPs) with entry to high-demand jobs such as Settlement Counsellor, Employment Counsellor, Service Navigator, Program Coordinator. By the end of the program, participants will have a career advancement plan to progressive positions in their field of interest.
BESIP can help you build a meaningful career serving immigrant populations by helping you:
- Transfer your skills to a new career
- Connect with extensive professional networks
- Identify employment prospects
- Design and build a career in the human services sector
- Participate in your community by working in your field of choice