What can you gain by taking one of our bridging programs?
Our bridging programs offer:
- a deeper understanding of Canada to help you make sense of this country
- a good handle on Canadian work culture and communication to help you “fit in” and build a successful career
- learning “how things are done here in your profession” to help you practice as a competent professional in Canada
- opportunities to build new and exciting careers in Canada
- individual career coaching and professional networking with employers to help you build your career in the quickest and the best way possible
- a wide range of personal supports to help you through this major transition in your life (e.g., settlement supports, mental health supports, language training, financial supports, new social circles, etc.)
Check out the bridging programs MNLCT offers below. We can’t wait to welcome people from around the globe into our specialized employment and training programs!
The Bridge to Employment in Media and Communications (BEMC) program prepares internationally trained media, marketing, and communications professionals to find a meaningful career in Ontario in fields related to broadcast media, digital marketing, social media, communications, public relations and journalism.
The Bridge to Employment in Services for Immigrant Populations (BESIP) Program provides internationally educated professionals (IEPs) with foundational training that will give them access to a wide variety of positions in the human/social/community services sector, transferring skills from their previous education and/or experience.