The C-Women Program supports immigrants who identify as women or nonbinary with different professional backgrounds, in accessing high-demand and high-paying careers in IT, regardless of their previous education or experience.
Who Should Apply
Immigrant Women with education/training in any field acquired outside of Canada
- Main education/training acquired outside of Canada (minimum of high-school education)
- Two years of any work experience outside Canada in any field
- Language proficiency of CLB 7 or equivalent in all domains (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- Legal immigration status (Naturalized Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee, and Refugee Claimant with Work Permit, CUAET)
- Residence: Ontario
- Have a talent for creative problem solving, logical and mathematical thinking (no formal math/science education required)
- Pre-Program support
- Foundations and IT Career Planning
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Technical Training on Basics for Coding & Web design.
- Resilience and Leadership
- Preparation for Job Search
Our other bridging programs